Do you workout while on vacation?
I know, it’s a good time to unwind and stray away from usual routine.
I do that from time to time too.
However, if you travel frequently, you shouldn’t use every vacation as a “break from the gym”. OR if you are new in your fitness journey, you should still be squeezing in at least a bit of purposeful activity that goes beyond walking around wherever your destination is.
The benefits of working out while on vacation are huge!
- Reduce stress, especially if you are traveling with family 😉
- Promotes better sleep
- Increase energy levels, especially beneficial if traveling with kids!
- Allows you to sweat and naturally detox the out of the norm foods you are undoubtingly eating or drinking
- Gives you a fresh start to the day
- Gives your brain a refresh as well
- The feeling of accomplishment
- Keeps you on track to your goals
- Have you ever exercised with the sunrise on the beach or in a new city? Talk about magic!
With that being said, not all vacation workouts need to be outrageous or long. Try these 2 workouts that can be done in 20-40 minutes! Short enough to squeeze in while the rest of the family is waking up, or while they’re getting their suits and sunscreen on for the beach even! Remember, it’s YOUR goals to stay on track to, so it is up to YOU to do it!
Now get to work, go on GET!
SINGLE WEIGHT “TAKE AWAY” DECREASING REP COUNT
(a fun one for mental games)
*workout details including time, rep counts, etc. are included in the video
If you try one of these out, tag me on Instagram @lifeofcarlyb_ and I’ll give you some hype and support!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to chat with you more, Subscribe to my email list Happy Sweating! Happy Holidays! In health<3 Carly B