Eat the turkey, work off the turkey, I know that’s what we’re all thinking. Here’s a butt-kicking, next level challenging workout to try at home!
AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 15 minutes- and I’m not kidding, physically see how many rounds you can do- no cheating- you are here to challenge yourself right?
- 50 jumprope or invisible jumprope (not pictured)
- 10 Burpees (BONUS challenge- burpee double push up)
- 10 squats
- 10 side shuffles
- 10 power lunge
- 15 tuck jumps
- 20 high knees each
AMRAP #2- 15 minutes
- 10 squat ups (leading with each leg 10 times, for a total of 20)
- 15 speed skaters each leg
- 20 jumping jacks (not pictured)
- 10 grasshoppers (plank jack–> plank–> plank tuck–>plank)
- 15 mountain climbers each
- 20 side plank hip dips each
- 10 x-crunch each side
- 15 glute bridge to crunch
- 20 second plank
Ready. Set. Go!