It’s December 20th, so today we will play off of that 😉
20 exercises, at 20 reps each. See how fast (with good form!) you can get through all 20 exercises!
Go through it once and you’re done, or work yourself harder and go through again!
- Vertical or tuck jumps
- Push ups
- Narrow to wide squats
- Mountain climber switch
- Tricep dips
- Straight leg side sit up-R
- Straight leg side sit up-L
- Shoulder push ups
- Front kicks each
- Squat to leg abduction (count the squats, 20 squats, 10 abduction each leg)
- Elbow plank walk
- Plank jacks
- Childs pose push up
- Curtsy lunge-R
- Curtsy lunge-L
- Standing mountain climber each
- Speed skaters each
- Walking plank
- Rolling side plank each
- A1&2: Mountain climber switch
- B1&2: straight leg side sit up
- C1,2,3,&4: elbow plank walk
- D1,2,3,&4: child’s pose push up
- E1,2,3,&4: rolling side plank
- The goal is to challenge yourself, so we are thinking speed here, but more importantly we are thinking safety and good form!
- Straight leg side sit up- feel free to use your outstretched arm (the one that is in contact with the ground) for assistance
- Elbow plank walk- simply begin in an elbow plank, place right hand on the ground (picture C2), then place your left hand on the ground (picture C3), then return back to an elbow plank by placing your right elbow on the ground (picture C4)
- Child’s pose push up- as you are pushing up from the bottom of the push up, you also aim to push backwards as if you were going to do a child’s pose. The catch your knees never touch the ground, so you hover the whole time and squeeze your abs!
- Rolling side plank- simply go from straight arm plank, open to right side plank, back to middle plank, open to left side plank